Hello Petr, *,
On Fri, Apr 05, 2013 at 12:07:15PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
Thomas Hackert píše v St 03. 04. 2013 v 19:26 +0200:
On Wed, Apr 03, 2013 at 02:12:32PM +0800, Yifan Jiang wrote:
no. You have written above
<quote>
1. The welcome window should be appeared
</quote>
and on this I have written my comment ... ;)

The welcome window in test case means the first screen shown
immediately after launching `libreoffice` without components (writer,
calc, base etc.)  opened.

That is called "StartCenter" (Startcenter?), IIRC ... ;)

The screenshot explains it :)

I see only the StartCenter on it, not the "welcome window" ... :(

I think that names "StartCenter" and "Welcome Screen" means the same
here. By other words, some people, including Yi Fan and me, use the name
"Welcome Screen" for "StartCenter". I see the "StartCenter" is the
official name http://www.libreoffice.org/features/screenshot/ and we
should use it.

O.K.

 IIRC
was the welcome window the first window (if you have never installed LO
before ... ;) ), where you could configure your name and the like ...
You can find it at
http://www.openoffice.org/download/common/instructions.html for example,
when you search for "welcome w" or in an older setup guide for OOo
(http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=%22welcome%20window%22&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDwQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openoffice.org%2Fdocumentation%2Fsetup_guide2%2F2.x%2Fen%2FSETUP_GUIDE_A4.pdf&ei=GmNcUcWrF9SN4gSiiQE&usg=AFQjCNG1M-7J_xn3LclC0sle5Saa51aBjw&bvm=bv.44697112,d.bGE

Ah, it seems that OOo people use "Welcome Screen" for this first start
wizard.

I think so ... ;)

This wizard has been removed in LibreOffice. It might explain why few
people started to use "Welcome Screen" for the "StartCenter" in
LibreOffice.

O.K.

PS: I am just trying to update my mental links and use "StartCenter" in
the future. Let's see how I am successful ;-)

Good luck :)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
When there are two conflicting versions of the story, the wise course
is to believe the one in which people appear at their worst.