On Tue Mar 5 Michael Meeks wrote:

>I had a quick hack at the:
>
>    make module-deps

Thank you! After looking into it i thnk, that it needs some tweaks before it can be merged ;-)

(a) you named it module-deps, but it is library-deps for now. Well may be we want library-deps too, but to be a module dep it should induce module name from the library name. Thanks our name conventions it is trivially, just glob for */Library_*.mk and replace in some intermediate step in your pipe line for each lib `bar` in foo/Library_bar.mk through module `foo`. For example you resolved all connectivity libs instead to
report only connectivity.

(b) some subtle differencies to hand made dmake build module dependency list: Compared to the dmake build module dependency list it seems not to say the whole truth:

cat svx/prj/build.lst
sx svx : sfx2 oovbaapi DBCONNECTIVITY:connectivity xmloff linguistic jvmfwk avmedia drawinglayer editeng LIBXSLT:libxslt officecfg

and your result:
grep "svx \\-" module-deps.graphviz
svx -> svxcore;

The dependency to connectivity is missing. For one there is no such a lib (see (a)) , for another there is no explicit dependency to any connectivity library exist (or am i missing something?):

$(eval $(call gb_Library_use_libraries,svx,\
    basegfx \
[...]
    xmlscript \
        $(gb_UWINAPI) \
))

And still we have this dependency svx -> connectivity as mentioned in svx/prj/build.lst
and as this include implies:
grep "<connectivity" svx/inc/svx/dbtoolsclient.hxx
#include <connectivity/virtualdbtools.hxx>

David