Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens wrote (25-01-13 14:45)
Cor Nouws wrote:
Would love to see this picked for 4.0.0 - therefore the whole discussion
was started.

we briefly touched on this during ESC yesterday - but since according
to https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/1787/ the patch does not seem to
quite work yet, it was deemed too risky for 4.0.0 for the while. Also
because it would require a translation update in the very last second.

Sorry for that,

It's OK. thanks for reporting.
Of course I should have started earlier on this work - especially since I've little experience in this field so for sure that costs a lot of time.

I expect (any way sincerely hope) that there will be improvements on the TemplateManager itself too - thought it looks good, functionality is not really finished - so that with the 4.0.1 both can be done.

Cheers,
Cor

--
 - Cor