On 11/09/2012 11:19 AM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
On 11/09/2012 10:58 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
    Did we get the cert. management pieces we need out of Mozilla too ?

My understanding is that this is covered by linking against module nss
rather than module moz, and by connectivity/Library_mozbootstrap.mk
accessing Mozilla certificate data via a plain file-based interface.

(One potential gotcha is that Windows uses connectivity/Library_mozabdrv.mk instead of connectivity/Library_mozbootstrap.mk for the latter, which share code but use different #ifdef branches in the code, and mozabdr /is/ linked against moz. So what would need verification is whether mozbootstrap works as a replacement for mozabdr for accessing Mozilla certificate data on Windows, in case we want to access any Mozilla certificate data at all on Windows -- but I assume we instead use some Windows API for certificate management there, anyway?)

Stephan