On Thu, 2012-10-04 at 10:14 +0100, Michael Meeks wrote:
      And how/who builds and up-loads it is of interest to me; should we have
these extensions built and up-loaded by some automated mechanism in our
release process ? with some account that has widely known credentials -
so there is no single point of failure ? or do they feasibly change so
infrequently that there is no problem :-)

I'd feel its an infrequent build. Possibly almost never rebuilt once
split off. And exists in the same sphere as the rest of the 3rd party
extensions on our extensions website, so I don't think there's a need
for credentials, auto-upload etc.

C.