Not sure what we are doing specifically on MacOSX that can break headless.
So there may be more breakage. Fun guaranteed!

Wait, wait. Isn't your motive for this --enable-headless work to be able
to run LO in a headless fashion (document conversions on a Linux or BSD
server would be the typical use case, I guess), without it linking at all
to any X11 or other GUI-related libraries, thus not requiring such packages
to be present at all?

Now, clearly on OS X or Windows there is then no benefit at all in a LO
built with --enable-headless, as the GUI bits of the OS are not "optional"
and always present.

(That the --headless LO option, which is not related to the
--enable-headless configure option, might not work on the Mac, is another
thing. Having that fixed would be good.)

--tml