On 02/08/12 17:15, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Noel,

On Thursday, 2012-08-02 14:32:16 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

master:6068f2f7cf5d66c68241b3831851b413b2e0b3ba ( sorry don't have
the cgit url as cgit is dead )
git show 6068f2f7cf5d66c68241b3831851b413b2e0b3ba | vim -
works fine ;-)

However, that is supposed to fix that comments disappear when saving to
.xls, correct (as bz is down as well ...) ? It doesn't for me in 3-6,
but works in master right, <sigh> yes I did test it in 3.6 but I mustn't have reloaded there
reloading the .xls the comment is gone. The patch itself looks correct,
but apparently there's more to it.

yes, markus sent me a mail pointing to http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/filter/excel/excdoc.cxx#428 which should have done the trick ( but it's obvious the mxNoteList isn't used ) it seems there is some confusion because of the co-existence of the old and new code, I will fix it ( but right now gotta take kid to surf life/rescue training ) with any luck the fresh air and a walk on the beach will clear my head and make it easier, anyway thanks for noticiing

Noel