Hi all,

so I reverted some stuff. The rest looks still sane to me (despite the fact that it's a huge removal ;).

So string problems should not occur due to these changes, because all removals where a resource id was set in the hrc and the string in the src file - and at a first look were "unused" - were reverted.

There are still many removals of resource ids where only the id was set. But this should not be a problem, because in mostly all cases not all numbers in a range were set. This indicates that there was a removal before and/or it's not accessed via loops.

One question came up for me:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a747ad22d5c44ce291fd1e502c3fa29008ae653a

I removed CMD_SID_OLE_ACTIVATE, which is nowhere referenced. But SID_OLE_ACTIVATE exists in the code. I don't see a problem with this. Maybe someone else?!

Thomas