I cherry-picked all from feature/crossmsi today, so the branch can happily die. The same happy fate
for feature/mspub which is merged.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@suse.com> wrote:

Hi guys,

As I created a new git branch for some new work, I was interested to
see a rather huge list of malingering branches out there. Even after a:

git remote prune origin

I get quite a lot of fluff that seems obsolete. I'd like to remove some
of these branches if they've been merged.

Thoughts ?

Michael.

* obsolete or already merged branches...
  origin/feature/layout           # obsoleted by Caolan's new work
  origin/feature/android-x86      # a temporary backup branch for me
  origin/feature/kill-set_soenv   # set_soenv seems to be dead (?)
  origin/feature/crossmsi         # Fridrich just merged this to master
(?)

* unknown status:
  origin/feature/accfixes2
  origin/feature/calc-multiline-input