Hello David,

after we have no longer any build issues with cppunit I have now
officially tagged the 1.13.0 release of cppunit. I would like to thank
everybody who helped during this release.

The changes against the 1.12.1 release are:

- improved windows build experience (VisualStudio project files for
2005 to 2010).
- warning free code
- no auto_ptr in a header any more
- some old bugs fixed (sf#2185407, sf#2186611, sf#3123759, sf#2983798,
rhbz#641350, fdo#51317)

All other changes can be seen in the NEWS file and at
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/log/

Please spread the news about our first cppunit release and encourage
people to provide bug report, patches and documentation.

Could you please provide tarball without hash in the name too? Having to
change source URL for each release is really a hindrance for package
maintainers. (I expect Fedora is going to switch to the new upstream
soon. I already talked about it with Steven when we first decided to
fork the project.)

Same source without md5 hash at
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/cppunit-1.13.0.tar.gz

You'll also find a link at the freedesktop cppunit project page.

Regards,
Markus