Hi Cor,

On Wednesday, 2012-06-13 14:32:31 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:

Imagine a range where I want to see al the "Cor" entries.
With the old autofilter, is is sufficient to
(start it with Alt-D, F, Enter)
Launch it with ALt-Down
Type "C" (if needed "Co"), Enter and you're done.

With the new dialog, you need more and complicated key strokes ..
even the mouse works faster :-) / :-\
Of course for this simple action, but that is a use case too, ain’t it?

Yes, and I already missed that too.

Apart from that, two
different dialogs of course also would need differentiation in what is
stored, during runtime and in file, which I doubt makes sense as it is
an implementation specific behavior.

Ah, that is the technical part, and why I asked it would be possible.
If it is really a hassle, then further improving the new one is the
only way to go, of course.

It is. In the file format there's only "here's an AutoFilter with
criteria ...", specifying which UI implementation to use is not topic of
ODF.

That is why I started trying to add some accelerators in the fist
place.

Which for accessibility of Sort/Top/... are needed anyway, it seems they
don't have any. Thanks.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD