Le 12/06/12 14:48, Fernand Vanrie a écrit :

Hi Fernand,

"For something to happen on Windows, it would require someone with the
dedication and knowledge to build AOO on that OS, and to know how to
re-integrate the build of the connector back into the build tree
(make/config files), because my understanding is that it has been ripped
out, unless there is just some magical configure switch that lets you
turn it back on again. "

It has been ripped out of AOO, not LibreOffice, where the switch is
still present (and works, at least on my Mac last time I built it, which
was during 3.6 development).

I can not say whether it also builds on the Windows platform.

this can been done but needs some knowledge, ltime and machine power ? I
lack the knowledge, time and machine can been deliverd

You would first need to complete a successful Windows build. I have no
experience with that, but others here can no doubt help you or you can
start by looking here :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build#Building_on_Windows_with_Cygwin_and_Visual_Studio_Express

Generally, from what I gather, building LO on Windows is more fraught
with problems than on Linux or Mac.

Until you can get a successful build of LibreOffice, it won't be worth
attempting to compile the mysql connector code.

You also need to download the mysql connector C library source code
available here :

http://www.mysql.com/downloads/connector/c/#downloads

Remember to choose the 32bit version of the source, as LibreOffice is
still a 32bit app.

If you manage to get a successful build of LO, then you can try
rebuilding with the following autogen.sh switches :

--enable-ext-mysql-connector
--with-libmysql-path="path/to/the/mysql/connectorC/source/"

I'm afraid I can't help you with the Windows build as I have no
experience of that.

Alex