2012/6/8 Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@canonical.com>:
On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 06:41:14PM +0200, Andras Timar wrote:
There is a typo in 0442e067cdb4887aa6e57a0e31cd0df7c4eab086: Hexzgons.
Otherwise +1 from me (SUSE), I like the concept. What will see in
Presentation Wizard, 1st page, Type -> From template -> Presentation
list? Nothing or will it not be selectable at all?

The nine new masterpages are in there.

lyt-* used to be under Presentation Backgrounds, and the other two
(prs-novelty & prs-strategy) used to be under Presentations. Another
place where these used to appear is File -. Templates - Organize.
Presentation Backgrounds and Presentations are two different
categories there. Anyway, when I see the feature in a build, I'll
report bugs, if I don't like something.

Andras