Hi Eike,

Huh? Accidentally hit the delete line key in your editor?
No, I did a git pull -r whilst working on the code and forgot to update this file. Should have seen
it, though.

Using a short here and incrementing it for values!=0 may easily overflow
if ranges are passed. A better approach would be to use the C++ ^ xor
operator, e.g.
 short nRes = 0;
   nRes ^= (PopDouble() != 0.0);
True, I followed the ODFF definition too literally. repeated XORing is identical and more in line
with the code in ScAnd() and ScOr().

This does not work. Excel doesn't know the XOR function so there is no
function identifier available. Inventing a value like 355 also does not
work, the values have to be those that Excel uses. So, ...
... just leave the function in that section then at least Calc can use
it if the .xls is reopened.
Here I couldn't check Excel and guessed (wrongly) that Excel would have an XOR function.

With a few changes I think we'd have a working implementation. Please
try and test.
I will build and test with the changes you propose and submit a new patch.

Btw, instead of reusing fdo#50488 for all new implementations I'd prefer
if we created a new bug once we have a function ready and make fdo#50488
depend on the new bug to easily get a list of solutions. Otherwise when
committing a change with fdo#50488 in the commit summary we'd add
a target to that bug that wouldn't match the real release when a new
function will be available.
All right. I created bug 50882 for the XOR function and will create other bug for other functions
(I hope I entered the dependancy correct).

Keep up the good work :) I'm looking forward ot the corrrected patch.
I'll do my best :)

Winfried