Hi Winfried,

On Friday, 2012-06-08 17:08:38 +0200, Winfried Donkers wrote:

Huh? Accidentally hit the delete line key in your editor?
No, I did a git pull -r whilst working on the code and forgot to update this file. Should have
seen it, though.

Do you know about the git stash command? Seems that could solve such
steps in your workflow. See git stash --help

This does not work. Excel doesn't know the XOR function so there is no
function identifier available. Inventing a value like 355 also does not
work, the values have to be those that Excel uses. So, ...
... just leave the function in that section then at least Calc can use
it if the .xls is reopened.
Here I couldn't check Excel and guessed (wrongly) that Excel would have an XOR function.

Well, yes, but even if it did the correct function identifier would have
to be used, not an invented one. For the existing entries in those lists
I trust the original author that if an entry for binary file format
doesn't exist then Excel really doesn't know that ;-)

All right. I created bug 50882 for the XOR function and will create
other bug for other functions (I hope I entered the dependancy
correct).

Yep, fine, also thanks for adding me on Cc.

  Eike

GnuPG key 0x293C05FD : 997A 4C60 CE41 0149 0DB3  9E96 2F1A D073 293C 05FD