Hej Christian,

Zitat von Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+libreoffice@googlemail.com>:

HI Jonathan, *,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Jonathan Aquilina
<eagles051387@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to build master on my mac using clang.

The topic doesn't make any sense, you cannot build explicitly for a
newer version of Mac OSX using an older version of the SDK.

you can try to build on 10.7 against the 10.6SDK - and that build will
also run on 10.7.

CC_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
CXX_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang++ -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
--with-build-platform-configure-options=
--with-macosx-version-min-required=10.6
--with-macosx-sdk=10.6
--disable-mozilla
--without-doxygen

only modification i made was to build for 64bit.

"only modification".... You're a funny one...

have you forgot to place a smily here ;-)

* Neither is building against something else than the 10.4SDK
something that has been tested
* and even less so is creating a 64bit build on Mac.

I was not aware of this too. I saw it first during my last
rtlootstrap.mk patch

cat configure.in
[...]
darwin*)
[...]
    i*86|x86_64)
        CPU=I
        CPUNAME=INTEL
        RTL_ARCH=x86
[...]

I could look at 64-bit MacOSX build, if i had mac resources ...
Or may be you (or your thinderbox) can compile for me and I would try to do it without mac ;-)?

Ciao
David