On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 01:32 -0500, Daniel Bankston wrote:
On 05/02/2012 10:35 AM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
I just created a new feature branch feature/gsoc-calc-perf.  Please
check out that branch and build it.  I finished building that branch
to make sure it's buildable, and hopefully it is for you as well.

For more infos on how to work with branches in our project, refer to

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development#Switch_to_a_feature_branch

Best,

Kohei

Hi, Kohei,

Just to update you on my progress and efforts... I've tried building the
feature branch a few times without success.  I'm going to try a few
other things tomorrow (Friday), before I ask for help.

Thanks for the update Daniel.

Just be reminded that, if you feel like you are stuck, don't hesitate to
post the detail of what you have done, and what output you are getting,
so that we can provide you with some help.

Keep us posted.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc