On 04/29/2012 09:02 PM, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
Hey Daniel,

So I don't need to add more test cases to the spreadsheet and csv?

No that is fine for the beginning. The idea is that we add more test
cases if we see corner cases in the code. Then we should add a test
case before we refactor that part of the code. I think with the cell
import covered by a test you can finally work on moving the xlsx cell
import from uno calls to direct calls.

Also, I noticed that ScFiltersTest::testSharedFormulaXLSX() in
sc/qa/unit/subsequent_filters-test.cxx looks like it may be missing
xDocSh->DoClose() at the end.  Since you've pushed to the master, this would
be after line 680.  I would have made the change myself, but I didn't know
if it was appropriate.

Good catch. Pushed a fix to master.

Regards,
Markus

Hi, Markus and Kohei,

I understand that I am now to work on the xlsx cell value import. After this week, I will be finished with my school finals, and my plan is to delve into the project full time starting next Monday. I know we've just started, but do you feel that I am on schedule, behind schedule, or what? I appreciate your patience with me as I have finished up the semester.

Respectfully,
Daniel Bankston