No dia 12 de Abril de 2012 02:44, Olivier Hallot <
olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org> escreveu:

So, I had a glimpse on the pt-PT dictionary of LibreOffice and I the
latest date reference is 2006, which suggest that this is not a
dictionary that follows the Agreement. http://tinyurl.com/6ux2y7c

Really? When looking at source code I can see that latest entry is from
Andras and dated from 2011-11-25
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/dictionaries/log/dictionaries/pt_PT/pt_PT.dic

When installing the libreoffice package I get this one. It is not the
latest but definitely not from 2006.

And we also have a dictionary for before 90´s agreement.

But I´m not the developer. The only thing I can do is if someone asked
before releases, I can get the latest file that it would be included in
release.

But Vero developer, Raimundo Moura from Brazil also built a Vero release
for pt-PT with the new spelling agreement. The release is in this page:
http://tinyurl.com/7o5732 and supports the spelling agreement.

The extension is Vero_pt_PT_V209AOC.oxt . It is quite updated and active.

My advise will be to user Vero for pt-PT for Angola and Mozambique. But
I put Sergio Marques from Portugal to advise as well.

About Angola and Mozambique I have nothing to tell. I don´t know the
dialects to see how things were changed, so I think it is better to talk
with those communities, if they exist.
--
Sérgio Marques