looking at the Brazilian Portuguese spelling etc dictionary that we
include,
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/vero-verificador-ortografico-e-hifenizador-em-portugues-do-brasil

It looks like it follows the "1990 Portuguese Spelling Agreement", does
that mean that it would also be suitable for Portuguese as written in
Angola ?

i.e. we have support for that locale since
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5d833d37851597c1fb9076710d9eb03e4c94ca07

If the vero dictionaries would be suitable for pt-AO as well, then its
just a matter of changing
dictionaries/pt_BR/dictionaries.xcu

the Locales entries from...

            <prop oor:name="Locales" oor:type="oor:string-list">
                <value>pt-BR</value>
            </prop>
to...
            <prop oor:name="Locales" oor:type="oor:string-list">
                <value>pt-BR pt-AO</value>
            </prop>

C.