On Tue, 2012-03-20 at 13:54 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
Yeah, in unused.easy I see that the PresenterAnimator::PresenterAnimator
ctor is never called, and its the only constructor, so one is never
instantiated, so you can remove the whole thing without loss of
functionality.

Whoops, its PresenterAnimation (not PresenterAnimator) which has only
one ctor that is never used and so is never instantiated and is trivial
to remove.

Nevertheless, PresenterAnimator itself only has a trivial ctor which
doesn't do anything much and no public methods, so as far as I can see
the only thing that currently actually gets executed is that we call

"PresenterTimer::CancelTask(0)"

in the PresenterAnimator dtor. I have no idea if anything relies on that
sort of "accident" to continue working. I *doubt* it, but its possible I
suppose.

C.