On 23/02/12 11:07, Helmar Spangenberg wrote:

What came to my mind: Since I moved the LibreOffice directories, could it be
possible that I have to adjust one or more ini-files? Furthermore, which
environment variables are used setting up the local context? Until now I did
some experiments with URE_MORE_TYPES, UNO_PATH, OFFICE_PROGRAM_PATH, and
URE_INTERNAL_LIB_DIR (I used the notation "file:///L:/blabla/blublu/..." to
name a path).

earlier this week i bootstrapped a little python thingy on Linux with
these variables (found by trial and error, not by actual understanding),
perhaps URE_BOOTSTRAP could be of interest to you:

URE_BOOTSTRAP=file:///data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program/fundamentalrc
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program
PYTHONPATH=/data/lo/core_3_5/solver/unxlngx6/installation/opt/program