On 9 February 2012 17:29, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan@gmail.com> wrote:
On 9 February 2012 15:59, Tor Lillqvist <tml@iki.fi> wrote:
How is the FOO_DLLIMPLEMENTATION thing handled? Don't we in the
--enable-mergelibs case need to add into the Library_blah.mk file for
each library that will be part of libmerged a -DFOO_DLLIMPLEMENTATION
for each library FOO that is part of libmerged (and that uses that
mechanism to select between dllimport/dllexport attributes)?

I don't know, maybe MSVC will complain, but I don't see why it had to.
All symbols should be exported properly, but maybe you are right and
the one marked with import can cause problem,
because they are in the same library and not imported from another, is
it really a problem ? I have no idea (will try later)

I tried --enable-mergelibs on Windows and it is ok. (*)
You only get tons of warnings like:
xmlxtimp.o : warning LNK4217: locally defined symbol
??1SvXMLAttributeList@@UAE@XZ (public: virtual __thiscall
SvXMLAttributeList::~SvXMLAttributeList(void)) imported in function
"public: virtual void * __thiscall SvXMLAttributeList::`scalar
deleting destructor'(unsigned int)"
(??_GSvXMLAttributeList@@UAEPAXI@Z)

I did not try to run it though, only build.

Best,
Matus

(*) I had to remove package2 from gb_MERGEDLIBS, so there were not
duplicated symbols anymore.
( Some problem with cppu::WeakImplHelper1 in
package/source/zipapi/XUnbufferedStream.hxx )
Also you need
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=484a5dcc0e0b749f58d631b957fb6f380160b7a3