Michael Meeks wrote:
AA:   + do the easiest roll-back possible to cleanup the
        canvas publishing issue in 3.5.0 (Thorsten)

Went for reverting the whole thing, since there were some
interdependencies (stuff being published elsewhere, using
css::rendering interfaces, which then transitively needed to be
published, too) - can possibly be un-tangled, but I didn't see the
point.

Anyway - commit on master is here:

 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=78cca63070ae6cf82b45ec3bc75fafa2db31a7f2

Reviews & cherry-picking to -3-5 and -3-5-0 appreciated.

I admit the patch is big, but should be ~easily assessible that only
.idl files got changed.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten