On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:27 AM, Jonathan Adams <t12nslookup@gmail.com> wrote:
there is an issue with compiling Mozilla with the gcc compiler on
Solaris (unless they've fixed it in the last year) I think it's due to
the c++ compatibility issue with some standard Solaris libs compiled
with Sun studio.

I will try compiling without mozilla, using gcc (I'm stuck on the
stlport, which stops the xml2cmp compilation anyway)

humm... we don't need stlport these day... we only build it for
external extensions that may still need it... but surely for
OpenSolaris existing base of extension is probably not a critical
issue....
so --without-stlport may be indicated here...

Norbert