On 01/04/2012 03:30 PM, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
With autodoc no longer used to document C++, the next step would be to
either replace its use to generate IDL docu as well (and completely
remove autodoc), or at least remove the C++-specific autodoc code. The
SDK includes the autodoc executable, but I guess it would be OK to
change that...

As replacing autodoc for generation of IDL documentation is not so easy (see another post in this thread), I bit the bullet and removed just the C++-specific parts of autodoc with <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8419668ea809036e734201770ff7a5a778509cce> "Remove obsolete autodoc C++ functionality." (I'm sure there is potential for further clean up, also in auxiliary modules like cosv. The next run of callcatcher should probably find a bunch of hits -- in case anybody wants to pick up on that easy hack.)

The result is an incompatibility in LO 3.6, that autodoc included in the SDK will no longer support the "-lg c++" switch.

Stephan