Hi *,

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Alexander Thurgood
<alex.thurgood@gmail.com> wrote:
Le 05/01/12 20:11, Stephan Bergmann a écrit :

I simply sticked to the --with-doxygen scheme for now.  Tinderbox
maintainers, please remember to install doxygen if not yet present
(preferred) or add --without-doxygen to autogen.lastrun (which will
cause the C++ documentation to be missing from the SDK).

Does this mean that there is a new dependency for the Mac OSX build, as
doxygen is not provided with the OS as is ?

It is only required if you want to build the documentation from the
source-files. So for release-builds: yes, it is required. For the
casual developer: No, not required, and you don't usually build the
SDK in that case at all.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Install_Mac_OS_X_Dependencies#But_I_want_to_build_the_UNO_SDK

ciao
Christian