On 01/08/2012 06:59 PM, Ovnicraft wrote:
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 3:05 AM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com
<mailto:sbergman@redhat.com>> wrote:
    The Python--UNO bridge is included in LO itself (see
    LibreOffice.app/Contents/__MacOS/py*), the SDK traditionally has
    little (additional) support for PyUNO.

Well i found it in 3.5 beta, so there is any way to use/compile
python-uno bridge in standalone mode ?

No, no easy way to extract PyUNO from LO, neither at build time (i.e., only build PyUNO parts of LO) nor at runtime (i.e., only install PyUNO parts of LO).

I was thinking in a harder way to write a python layer over c/c++
bridge, any opinion around ?

Sorry, don't get what you mean here.

Stephan