Hello, Bruno,

If you are looking at something cool to do inside libvisio, I might have an idea or two :)

For the while, libvisio is converting binary MS Visio files in versions 6 (Visio 2000 and 2002) and 11 (Visio 2003 -> 2010). There is another format that Visio can export to, and it is the XML version called also VDX. This file-format is specified (contrary to the binary one). If you could come with an abstract SAX interface and implement a parser of this file-format, it would fill some gap we have. But any bugfix is welcome.

Although in vacation, when I see that someone is interested to work on libvisio, I wake up to the e-mail writing mode :)

Cheers

F.