On Saturday 17 of December 2011, Noel Grandin wrote:
Hi

So I've been working on this patch to move mpNotes from ScBaseCell to
ScTable, and I got it mostly working.
But I was struggling with leaks and getting the lifecycle of the notes
to exactly match the lifecycle of the ScBaseCell object.

So then I had a weird idea - how about if I tied the lifecycles
together implicitly?
So I came up with this patch.

 Note that your patch breaks the formatting of the code it alters - you
probably need to set your editor to fill tabs with spaces, set the tab size
correctly or whatever it is your editor needs.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz