On Fri, 2011-12-16 at 22:13 +0100, Michael Stahl wrote:
so i had overlooked that we actually list all the components that the
test uses; i assumed it uses the office services.rdb or something.

        :-)

i've just tweaked the library<->component dependencies a bit so the
component is now always built after the library, and with the dependency
form the test to the component this should hopefully no longer be a problem.

        Beautiful; if it works well in master, it'd be great to get it into
libreoffice-3-5 before Monday's tag - then hopefully Tomas'
Gentoo-builders can let us know if it's going to work nicely for
3.5Beta2 ?

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0ef8beedb1d2ce70e4d5ec7b24afd1711db29f38

        Thanks ! :-)

                Michael.