Hi Petr,

Petr Mladek wrote (05-12-11 21:55)
Cor Nouws píše v Po 05. 12. 2011 v 15:52 +0100:

On Ubuntu Linux, I can start/open only one document.
More or less the same as what is written on the wiki ('Writer does not
open a second document')

Prolly as a result of the same bug, it is impossible to export to a PDF.

Will this be fixed in beta1 ... :-)

Both things work for me in the last build =>  they should be fixed in
beta1.

Good to read :-)

I suggest to switch to the last daily build from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/. See
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox that says more
details about the tinerboxes producing the builds.

Well, it really becomes interesting of course when all the dust has settled and beta1 rolls out of the factory ;-)

Unfortunately, beta0 was pretty broken, see my other replay to this
thread. It was bad luck. One bug probably cause many crazy problems.
Sigh, I wrote the reply in the morning and it did not went out. I had to
send it once again few minutes ago :-(

Unfortunate, but not too troublesome, given how circumstances were in the mean time.

Thanks for your explanation, and I keep fingers crossed for the next step!

Cor
--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org