Philipp Weissenbacher píše v So 19. 11. 2011 v 12:22 +0100:
Hi all,

I've continued translating in sw/source/core/doc (find the patch attached).

Thanks for the patch. I have pushed it into master.

- I missed one sentence in doccomp.cxx. Fixed that.

Great catch.

- docdesc.cxx was a bit tricky:
  I didn't understand what "//al la WW: 1 Inch" means, so I left it as
is. ("al la" by itself can mean "is like" in German, but I wasn't sure
if that is meant here).

"is like" makes perfect sense, so I have added this change.

  There's an handled else statement In line 712. Someone might want to
take a look at it.

If I understand it correctly the code solves the DOC import. The
import/export filers are always work in progress. I guess that this is a
less important scenario and it just need to wait for anyone interested
into fixing it.

  I wasn't sure how I should translate "Ränder" and  "Umrandung", so I
used "border" and "border strips". Is that right?

I confronted the words with dictionary and found that the following
translations might be more appropriate:

        Ränder = margin
        Umrandung = border

The margin is an empty space between an edge of paper and a text. The
border is a line around a table or so.

Just 37 more files to go!

Thanks a lot for the great work. We are looking forward to see more
translations.

Best Regards,
Petr