Hi Tim,

On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 18:05 +0100, Tim Hardeck wrote:
On 11/18/2011 04:54 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
Right, just changing that default would be easier. Tim - the best way
sure, that should be it.

        Thanks for that; pushed - we should add to the 3.5 release notes in the
wiki with a note on how to turn it on again (for masochists) ;-)

        The UI advise feedback was uniformly in favour of turning it off by
default (with some good other suggestions too).

        Thanks,

                Michael.