Hello,

This E-mail is documenting an error that was encountered.

output was

 ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/src/libreoffice/shell/source/tools/lngconvex

plus hints about what to do next, but that didn't help.

The trick was *scrolling further back* and finding lines like.
 Making:    lngconvex
 collect2: ld terminated with signal 11 [Segmentation fault]
 dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../../../unxlngx6.pro/bin/lngconvex'

Installing new binutils ( containing ld ) got me further

Hopefully this E-mail is usefull for some else.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting?
Yes.