Hoi Luc, all,

Not sure if that really matters, but I think that
// Klammerung, da in diesem Handler das Window zerstoert werden darf
// Parentheses, as in this handler the window could be destroyed
"could" should be "can".

On line 925 (in the patch):
I would translate it like this:
If the Overlap-Window has changed, we need to test whether
OverlapWindows that had the
Child window as their parent need to be put into the window hierarchy.

Line 992/993:
I think that
If it is a SystemWindow it automatically pops up on top of all other
windows if needed.
is a bit clearer.

Line 1083:
I think you meant "was sent once"; I think "... already sent" is more
appropriate.

Otherwise very nice patch! And let's hang in there and get all the
German comments out!

Cheers,
Philipp