Hello,

2011/11/1 Pierre-André Jacquod <pjacquod@alumni.ethz.ch>:
hello,

I am trying to debug fdo 42286 in calc. It has to do with autofilter, where
some empty lines (rows) are shown despite the filter criteria that is set.
(and a strange filter behaviour).

As entry point, I found sc/.. tools/queryparam.cxx & dbdata.cxx but it seems
that there all is Ok.

These are only the data structures holding the information for db data
and query information. The query is executed in ScDBDocFunc::Query and
related functions.

I hope that helps you a bit otherwise just ask again or ask in libreoffice-dev.

Regards,
Markus

P.S. Do you know if this is a regression against 3.3? Then it might be
much easier to search for the bug.