 Hi Lucas!

 Great! Thanks for the tip! It works fine now!  :)

Best,
Gustavo Pacheco.

2011/10/28 xapantu <xapantu@gmail.com>

Hi Gustavo,

It seems that you didn't use --with-system-cairo the first time you
run autogen.sh, so, you still have a cairo.h/libcairo.so somewhere. Or
at least, it is how I got this issue.

So, if that is correct, you can restart from a clean git branch, or
try to delete manually the non-cairo version, but it might be hard.

I don't know if you know a lot of things about git (I don't...), but
you can re-clone your local git repo to avoid re-downloading all the
repository.

Lucas