Hi Lior,

Thank you for the patch!  It seems that it caused some misunderstanding,
so maybe it might be good to CC: the UX guys for the suggestion of
wording? - CC'd now.

UX guys - please have a look at Lior's suggestion; for a screenshot of
what he means, see his original mail in the ML archive:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2011-October/019944.html

mainly:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20111030/9a4f3746/attachment-0001.png
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/attachments/20111030/9a4f3746/attachment-0002.obj