On Tue, 2011-10-04 at 12:27 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:

(*) Caolán's patch fixes also
    ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::getTimestamp.  (Hunh?
    Why does the diff say that the changed line is in
    ODatabaseMetaDataResultSet::getShort?
 I still think the changed function is getTimestamp.)

This is just an artefact of "patch" itself, the text on the line after
@@ can be somewhat irrelevant to what actually get patched.

I pushed my patch, mostly because its the simplest, and Lionel can
double-check it later at his leisure.

(*) Both patches discard milliseconds.  I *guess* this is
    the right thing to do, but would welcome others'
    opinions.  Anyway, there is no more need for the TODO
    comment saying to ask this question.

We're kind of stuck there without a lot of work because 100ths of a
second is as good as our existing timestamps support. Probably ok given
given http://support.microsoft.com/kb/263872

C.