On 30 September 2011 12:10, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 3:26 AM, Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 02:15 -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
When removing 'unused' code using unusedcode.easy, if you have an
accessor pair GetFoo()/SetFoo() and only one of these is unused,
please do not delete it.

Why :-)

because then I won't have to resurrect the code when trying to merge
patches... :-)

sorry for this... I was just removing as robot could do...
then It came to me little strange to remove just one method when the
other was still there but I let it be.
But in text patches I tried not to do something that strange.

Matus

but more generally: either the accessor is not useful and both set and
get can go, or it is and the fact that one side is not used is more a
signe that someone is not using it when it should or not using it
_yet_

Norbert