Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai píše v Po 15. 08. 2011 v 18:41 +0200:
Hi Petr,

AFAIK the LO is not affected by these changes. None of these extensions
is packed by LibreOffice.

They might be already used by distro builds. Your changes might bring
them regressions.

How much did you test the new extensions? ;-)

The updates of LightProof was:

- support multiple options in the same line in the Options dialog
- new functions: stem(), generate()

This sounds like features.

Google Docs extension is hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/ooo2gd/

You can check the changes here.

I am unable to find the changes easily :-(

SmART is hosted here:

https://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ooop/trunk/extensions/smart/

* four new diagrams
* keyboard shorcuts
* preview for edit
* more color themes
* convertion of diagrams
* editing text from edit bar

This sounds like bigger changes.

I still quite scared by the update. I do not want to decide it by
myself, so proposed to discuss this on TSC meeting on Thursday.

Best Regards,
Petr