Hi Petr,

AFAIK the LO is not affected by these changes. None of these extensions is packed by LibreOffice.

The updates of LightProof was:

- fix option saving in LibreOffice

- fix localization of the name of the grammar checker in OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice Options

- support multiple options in the same line in the Options dialog

- new functions: stem(), generate()

- improved Hungarian and Russian rules

(I really don't know where is the source of LightProof. Maybe the development framework contains the requested files.

Google Docs extension is hosted here:

http://code.google.com/p/ooo2gd/

You can check the changes here.

SmART is hosted here:

https://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ooop/trunk/extensions/smart/

The last version of Diagram is here:
https://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ooop/trunk/extensions/diagram/

Description of new things:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Extensions/SmART_Gallery

* four new diagrams
* keyboard shorcuts
* preview for edit
* more color themes
* convertion of diagrams
* editing text from edit bar

If you need more detailed things, I try to proved to you.

Best regards,
KAMI