On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:29:10PM -0400, drew wrote:
On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 18:14 +0200, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 11/08/11 16:05, Eike Rathke a écrit :

--------> Subject: postgresql-sdbc native driver

The current state of affairs from what I know is that the list of
files prepared contains all files of OOO340 plus all new files in
all of the pending CWSs. Whether all of the files really will end
up at AOOo is yet to be seen. But I'm fairly confident that if at
all there would be very rare exceptions.

When I attempted to find the code in question a couple of months ago to
look at it myself and see whether I could even get it to compile and
build the extension it was not unfortunately at all in the 340 tree.

I'm not sure it ever was - (...)

http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/index.html

the only source I knew off was at
http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/postgresql/postgresql.zip

The page you link to says it was/is in "special tags" (I suppose
branches) of CVS.

--
Lionel