Hi Norbert, Lubos,

On 2011-08-08 at 11:33 +0200, Lubos Lunak wrote:

I've pushed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=57cf026739a3d707378
ca38f59518b018fccca8f

This try to automatically use ccache when present, unless CC= or CXX=
was specified by the user or --disable-ccache was passed to autogen
This also detect if CC or CXX is already an alias for ccache, in which
case ccache is not prefixed to CC and/or CXX

 I disagree with this change, as it does not improve anything for anybody.

Well, I am not that happy about using ccache by default either ;-)  It
collides with the icecream support, and while it would be possible to
combine ccache and icecream [1], it is generally something that will
save you just very little with big enough icecream farm.

For now I've changed it so that when there is --enable-icecream, the
ccache is disabled, unless explicitly enabled; but it is quite
inconsistent:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d865fed229035440eccb8a89aa3f44f64e0f696c

Regards,
Kendy