Hi Friedrich, hi all,

does anyone here have a less rigid opinion on that matter than the one expressed by Friedrich? I really don't care whether you want LibreOffice to be a developers AND users community or whether you want to separate these two from each other; whether the LibreOffice community is welcoming or not.

I only would like to know how users are allowed / should / can contribute to the EasyHacks-system. I am confused, because the original EasyHacks wiki page did not carry any restriction on who may contribute to it and my interactions with others on that matter had been always positive. Also, the definition of the tag [ProposedEasyHack] is defined as "As task that is thought to be easy to hack, but has not been checked by a developer to not contain nasty surprises". Please advise.

Best greetings,
Gerald