Hi Jonas,

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 01:45:42PM +0200, Jonas Finnemann Jensen <jopsen@gmail.com> wrote:
Your patch looks good, have you pushed it?

I just did so.

I don't think it hides a deeper problem (except lack of comments :) ), as
far as I remember there're other places where pViewShell->GetEditWindow() is
NULL tested. Also the method explicity returns NULL when the edit window
doesn't exists (I'm guessing either not created yet, or disabled).
 - So I think it's okay.

Here is a second commit that fixes a similar crash when experimental
features are enabled (in particular your inline editor):

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?id=94959497c0a9fe956f0b12a35ae98148db25bd62

Please let me know if it looks problematic. (The story is simpler in
this case: try to load
http://people.freedesktop.org/~vmiklos/math.word2007.docx, double click
on the formula and Math will crash instantly.)

By the way, nice to see that you're working GSoC again this year.

:)