2011/7/14 Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan@gmail.com>

Hi Xisco,

On 14 July 2011 00:41, Xisco Faulí <anistenis@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
I took a look to the problem related to the Adress Data Souce Wizard (
it's
not loaded on master ) and it's not caused by the changes i've been
working
on. I moved git to a commit before the one I merged the feature branch
into
master and it still fails.
The code fails here
:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/components/wizards/source/template/Correspondence.xba#110

That's not good. I'm sorry, hopefully you didn't waste much time with that.
You can revert commits

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=c707c7a19a0bef0075f3ba10366e0fc05c96702a

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?id=7d23e260cce288878b61e78a1db523b7678ba299
locally for now. It should work without them. If not let me know.

I don't think those commit are the problem because I tried : git reset
--hard HEAD~20 ( right a moment before a merge my branch into master ) and
it failed as well.

The error:
__main__.CannotActivateFactoryException:
file:///home/xisco/libo/solver/350/
unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program/../basis-link/program/libabplo.so<http://unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/basis-link/program/libabplo.so>
:
cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
org.openoffice.comp.abp.OAddressBookSourcePilot

How can I reproduce the error?
I'm not sure what to do about that now.

well, If you go to File > Wizards > Adress Data Source none error will be
raised and the wizard won't be loaded, but if you create a Personal Fax
(File > Wizards > Fax) the fax wizard will try to load the adress data
source after it's created and the error will be raised

Greetings