Hello,

I took a look to the problem related to the Adress Data Souce Wizard ( it's
not loaded on master ) and it's not caused by the changes i've been working
on. I moved git to a commit before the one I merged the feature branch into
master and it still fails.

The code fails here :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/components/wizards/source/template/Correspondence.xba#110

<http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/components/wizards/source/template/Correspondence.xba#110>The
error:

__main__.CannotActivateFactoryException: file:///home/xisco/libo/solver/350/
unxlngi6.pro/installation/opt/program/../basis-link/program/libabplo.so:
cannot get factory of demanded implementation:
org.openoffice.comp.abp.OAddressBookSourcePilot

Greetings