Hello John, all,
First, sorry for my late reply.

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 14:38, John LeMoyne Castle
<lemoyne.castle@gmail.com> wrote:
 -- you (and others) cannot reproduce fdo#37584 (redlined text disappears)
in 3-3 or 3-3-3 because my patch referenced in your original post [OP] is
not in the 3-3 branches.

Hmm? I think it's caused by casting var:
  String& rTextCopy = const_cast<String&>(m_Text);
which Cedric fixed in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/commit/?id=135cf4fdbec71e8d93edc0339e8617d50766f151
Anyway, if it can't be reproduced, so let it be. (should not have
further fix for -3-3)

 -- you and others cannot reproduce 'leading quote as word' in your 3-3
build because the patch you submitted with OP has fixed that problem in 3-3
since 2011-06-21.  Your OP patch is not yet in 3-3-3 official build so the
leading quote problem still exists there.

Sorry, but currently I can't test it. I'm using another computer. I'll
come back to this topic again. (fdo#33774)
Or, please someone could help confirm this?

I think that the two patches given in your last message are already in
3-3(-3).

No, they both don't. Please have a look at:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/log/sw/source/core/txtnode/txtedt.cxx?h=libreoffice-3-3
and
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/writer/log/sw/source/core/txtnode/txtedt.cxx
which the former is in -3-3 branch, the latter is in master.
Note that there is *no* Thomas's patch in -3-3. (See the date). Also,
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/log/i18npool/source/breakiterator/breakiteratorImpl.cxx?h=libreoffice-3-3
and
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-gui/log/i18npool/source/breakiterator/breakiteratorImpl.cxx
give same result.
I think these two patches are committed after branching of -3-3, so
there aren't included.

Best Regards,
--
Korrawit Pruegsanusak